Home | Renters | Condo

Homeowners need a homeowners package to protect their homes and personal property. Tenants need a renters package to protect their furnishings and other personal property. Both homeowners and renters need liability for accidents that injure other people or damage property.

Let Krueger Insurance design a homeowner’s package that includes the following coverage:

  • Dwelling protection for the house structure.
  • Other structures for buildings or structures not attached to the main home.
  • Personal property coverage for your furniture, appliances, tv’s, clothing and other personal property.
  • Loss of use coverage to provide funds for additional living expenses if your home is damaged and you can’t live in it while being repaired.
  • Personal liability coverage to pay damages if you’re legally liable for someone’s bodily injury or property damage as a result of an accident.
  • Renters package which covers all of the above except the dwelling and other structures
  • Optional coverages such as replacement cost coverage, identity theft, back up of sewers and drains, and equipment breakdown are also available.
  • For condo owners Krueger Insurance also has package policies that provide for the unique needs of these properties.

For added peace of mind protection, have Krueger Insurance quote an umbrella liability policy that will add a minimum of $1,000,000 in additional liability protection over the auto and home/renter/condo policies.

Report a Claim

Make a Payment