Whether you are the “gentleman” farmer with 5-10 acres, a horse farm, dairy, hog or poultry operation; or a large family farm operation with several thousand acres, Krueger Insurance can provide the coverage you need for your home, buildings, farm personal property and liability under one policy.

Numerous endorsement options that can customize your coverage include:

  • Special pollution coverage limits
  • Equipment breakdown coverage for farm homes, buildings and structures
  • Peak season inventory options
  • Intake of foreign objects into self-propelled farm machinery
  • Farm excess(umbrella) liability is also available with a $1,000,000 minimum

Report a Claim

Make a Payment