Whether you need coverage for one commercial vehicle or for a complete business, Krueger Insurance can help design a monoline policy, business owners policy or a commercial package policy to meet your business needs.

Coverage can include any or all of the following:

  • Property coverage for buildings and business personal property against most direct physical losses. Loss of income options can also be added.
  • Comprehensive general liability coverage provides coverage to protect your business against most potential law suits resulting from your business operations.
  • Inland marine coverage to help you tailor your coverage of many types of property, including valuable papers, fine arts, property in transit, miscellaneous equipment and electronic data processing equipment and media.
  • Automobile coverage for your company owned vehicles and for non-owned or hired autos.
  • Numerous endorsement options can further fine tune your coverage to meet the specific needs of your business.
  • Commercial excess (umbrella) liability is also available to add an extra layer of protection.
  • For hard to place risks, Krueger Insurance maintains strong relations with several of the top surplus lines brokers in the region.

Report a Claim

Make a Payment